Please help us by completing your back-to-school forms now!
Help us help you! To give our partners in Pupil Transportation the best chance to serve as many students as possible, we ask you to complete the forms by June 15!
Para leer este sitio web en español, indica “Translate” (traducir) en la parte por encima de la página y escoja Spanish.
Back-to-school forms have been posted to PowerSchool (select the child you want to update first, then click “Re-Registration” at left to start the re-registration form for your child). Please fill out one re-registration per child as soon as possible.
To learn more:
- Watch this video courtesy of Jackson-Via (but contact your own school!)
- See below for tips and solutions.
A few tips:
- Note that the PowerSchool web address has changed! https://ccssis.powerschool.com/public
- PowerSchool may ask you to reset your password.
- Need login help? Call your school.
- Los formularios se pueden cambiar al español. ¿Necesitas ayuda en español? Llame al 434-245-2548.
- Kindergarteners and other new students do not need to be re-registered.
- The app is great, but it doesn’t work for this purpose. Log in here: https://ccssis.powerschool.com/public
- If you don’t see “Re-registration:”
- You may be logged in as your student. You need to log in as an adult. Call your school for help.
- On your phone, look for a small triangle near the top of the screen — if you click it, a menu will appear.
- Follow all the formatting models the form offers. For instance, if they say, mm-dd-yyyy, use dashes.
- If you don’t see all your children listed in your account, contact your school or the helpline (see next bullet) for assistance.
- Need help? Call your school during school hours. Through June 10, after school and on weekends until 8pm, you can call 245-2955 for help.
Free/Reduced Meal applications will be posted this summer.
School Supply Lists will be posted this summer.
Teacher assignments or class schedules will be posted to PowerSchool in mid-August.