Please help us by completing your back-to-school forms now!
While school will start online, we still need you to re-register your child to give us up-to-date contact information, permissions, and more.
Para leer este sitio web en español, indica “Translate” (traducir) en la parte por encima de la página y escoja Spanish.
Back-to-school forms have been posted to PowerSchool (select the child you want to update first, then click “Re-Registration” at left to start the re-registration form for your child). Please fill out one re-registration per child as soon as possible.
A few tips:
- Note that the PowerSchool web address has changed! https://ccssis.powerschool.com/public
- PowerSchool may ask you to reset your password.
- Need login help? Call your school.
- Los formularios se pueden cambiar al español. ¿Necesitas ayuda en español? Llame al 434-245-2548.
- Kindergarteners and other new students do not need to be re-registered.
- The app is great, but it doesn’t work for this purpose. Log in here: https://ccssis.powerschool.com/public
- If you don’t see “Re-registration:”
- You may be logged in as your student. You need to log in as an adult. Call your school for help.
- On your phone, look for a small triangle near the top of the screen — if you click it, a menu will appear.
- Follow all the formatting models the form offers. For instance, if they say, mm-dd-yyyy, use dashes.
- Need help? Call your school, 245-2962, or 245-2943.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Link to Free and Reduced Lunch Application. Questions? Call 245-2830.
Need a school supply list? Click here.
Looking for teacher assignments or class schedules? They’ll be posted to PowerSchool later in August.