It’s time to develop the 2020-21 budget for Charlottesville City Schools! We’d like to hear from you.
Upcoming opportunities for the community to learn more and share your thoughts are:
- Thursday, December 5 at 5 pm, CHS Media Center, School Board Meeting
- Wednesday, January 8 at 6 pm, Walker/Buford PTO at Walker (open to entire community)
- Thursday, January 9 at 5 pm, CHS Media Center, School Board Meeting
- Monday, January 13 at 5:30 pm, CHS PTO (open to entire community)
- Tuesday, January 21 at 5 pm at Jackson-Via PTO (open to entire community)
- Thursday, February 6 at 5 pm, CHS Media Center, School Board Meeting
School Board meetings are the first Thursday of the month at 5 pm in the CHS media center. The January meeting is Thursday, January 9 (the second Thursday of the month due to Winter Break).
You can also check out the resources and information at charlottesvilleschools.org/budget.