Open House Information:
- The CHS open house is Monday, August 21 from 5-7pm.
- Virtual education orientation is August 21, beginning at 1pm. To find your session’s start time, find information here.
- CATEC orientation is Wednesday, August 16, from 5-7pm.
Save-the-Dates for Rising 9th-Graders:
- August 14, Link Crew 9th Grade Orientation, 9am -2pm
- August 21, Open House, 5-7pm
- August 22, 9th Grade Meet/Greet, 3pm
- August 23, 1st day of school, 9:05am
Key Fall Dates at CHS:
- PowerSchool reopens August 14 around noon.
- List of key fall dates at CHS.
Fall Sports Information:
- Visit gocville.org to follow CHS sports and activities, including try-out info and parent meetings.
Senior Portrait Information:
- Thursday, August 10 (9am-4pm)
- Make-Up: Monday, September 11 (9am-4pm)
- See a FAQ about senior portraits below.
- For questions regarding price, packages or setup, contact Life Touch for more info at 540-562-3107 or 800-366-0639.
9th-11th Grade Portrait Information:
- Tuesday-Wednesday, September 19-20
- Make-Up: Monday, October 16
Senior Portraits — August 10th
Q: Where do I view my August 10 photo slot?
A: Visit https://tinyurl.com/
Q: What if the time doesn’t work for me?
A: Contact Mr. Toole at toolea1@
Q: What if I miss my time slot?
A: If you can come to the MLKPAC before 3:30pm, come on out. Otherwise do make ups on September 11th.
Q. Where do I take my photo?
A: Go to the PAC, and they will direct you from there.
Q: What should I wear?
A. Wear an undershirt and bring several of your favorite outfits.
Q: Should I take a photo?
A: Yes, it gets you a Senior id, you may want to use the formal shot to send out to relatives, and it’s the first check on your name and image for the yearbook. You can still submit a private photo as well.
Q: What if I want to submit a personal photo?
A: First, take your photo with Life Touch on August 10th in the PAC and then do your private setting. Submit the private one by October 1st to Mr. Toole at toolea1@