Forms Library for Charlottesville City Schools
Parents & Guardians
Tips and information for parents to create account logins, check school lunch balances, customize communications, use Google calendar to automatically add school holidays, and more.
After-School Care (CLASS and EDGE) Registration
- Forms for after-school care at elementary schools and before- and after-school care at Walker are found on the CLASS pages.
- Forms for Walker after-school clubs are found on Walker’s EDGE Program page.
Canvas (Online Classroom Resources, Assignments, Grades)
Change of Student Address (or other contact information)
- Mid-year Student Information Update Form (in both English and Spanish)
Communications from CCS (Changing Your Settings)
- Detailed instructions for changing School Messenger settings to customize how you receive messages from the schools and the division.
Health Services Forms
- Forms for school physicals and the administration of medicine can be found on the Student Health forms page.
Nutrition Services Forms
- Forms for free and reduced meals applications in English and Spanish
- Payment options (My School Bucks)
- Salad Sensations Order Form
Set permissions for how CCS shows your student’s image or schoolwork. This form is part of the “online registration” process. Paper forms will be distributed to families who prefer paper.
- Forms and information for registering Charlottesville and non-Charlottesville residents are found on the Preschool page.
- Forms and information for registering Charlottesville and non-Charlottesville residents are found on the Registration page.
Technology Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
An AUP form must be signed and received from anyone needing a CCS account or wishing to use CCS computers and devices. This form is part of the “online registration” process. Paper forms will be distributed to families who prefer paper.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy here.
- Copy requests
- Asset tagging and registration
- ID card replacement
Human Resources and Payroll
Reimbursements (Pre-Approval Required)
Technology Standards for Instructional Personnel (TSIP)
Video Permission and Record Request
Apply for Admission as a Non-Resident
Apply to Collect Data or Conduct Research in Charlottesville City Schools
- Submit this application to the Director of Student Services.