Having trouble creating your PowerSchool account? Need to add a child to the account? Want a hand finishing up your back-to-school forms? Working on your free/reduced lunch application?
Call or stop by during our Help Nights on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 4-5. All Charlottesville families are welcome to attend either event. iSe habla español!
- On Tuesday, 9/4, from 5-7pm, we’ll be at Clark School (1000 Belmont Avenue).
- On Wednesday, 9/5, from 5-7pm, we’ll be at CHS (1400 Melbourne Rd).
- Just need a student ID or a password reset? For student IDs, you can call your school. For password resets or other questions, call either 245-2943 or 245-2962. During the help nights, you can also call 245-2943 from 5-7pm.
These important back-to-school forms are required for all returning students every year. (If you completed forms for a new student this spring or summer, you do not need to do them again.) Most of the answers are pre-completed for you. These forms help with:
- health and emergency information
- field trip permissions
- authorizations for a friend or relative to pick your child up from school
- accurate bus information
- and much more!
Thanks to all who have completed them, and if you need any assistance, please call us or join us for the Help Nights for Back-to-School Forms.