This page is designed to answer some of the frequently asked questions about chromebooks, internet access, and the programs our students will be using. We’ll continue to build it out to answer your questions.
- Call your school or get in touch with your teacher to get your child’s username/password or badge
- For older students, the username is usually first initial + last name + 2 numbers (example: bsmith11). There’s a separate password.
- For elementary students, they’ll have a badge they can use to log in.
- If your student doesn’t have a functioning chromebook, call or contact your school. Or see the emails, below, for your school’s tech team.
- Your student will log into the chromebook using their login information or badge.
- Call your school.
Canvas for Students
- Once logged into Canvas, students can find the Canvas logo at the bottom of their screen. Watch this Walker video to learn more.
Canvas for Observers (Parents/Providers)
- Pairing codes: your student can create them. After login, click Account, then Settings. On the right of the screen, click “Pair with Observer” to see the six-digit code. Find a video and other Canvas instructions here.
- Visit this page for a FAQ for Canvas Observers
- The page is part of a class designed to teach observers about Canvas
Remind School Communication App
- Learn more about this text-like school communication tool here. We haven’t officially launched it yet, but many teachers/families are already using it.
- Students can log in to check their grades with their username and password
- Parents/guardians should have their own account linked to all their students.
- Learn more about PowerSchool Parent/Guardian accounts here
Re-Registering Your Students
- Each year, we ask families to check their contact information and renew their permissions for each student in our schools
- Find these forms by logging into the PowerSchool web site (not the app) as a parent/guardian (not a student)
Have another question? Please contact your school or teacher. Or you can log a ticket with your tech team at:
Have a suggestions for this page? Please email email@example.com.