New this summer! Rising 7-10th graders can enjoy a wide range of hands-on, skill-based STEM and technical academies at CATEC. From culinary arts to IT/engineering to firefighting, these academies give a glimpse of CATEC’s offerings and are organized as part of PVCC’s Kids College summer program.
|Who?||Rising 7th-10th graders|
|Dates:||June 19-23 (session 1)||June 26-30 (session 2)|
|Times:||AM academies: 9am – 12:15pm||PM academies: 1:15pm – 4:30pm|
|Where:||CATEC, 1000 E. Rio Road|
|Cost:||$135 (scholarships available)|
|More info:||Click here|
|Registration link:||Click here (pick “Kids College”)|
- Cooking Breakfast For Mom (or Dad!)
- Make and Decorate Amazing Cupcakes
- 101 Ways to Cook Eggs
- How to Make Delicious Cookies and Quick Breads
- Firefighting: All the Basics
- Firefighting Scenarios: What Would YOU Do?
- Costmetology Basics: Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Getting Job-ready in One Week!
- Biz Kid$ Money Matters
- Intro to Engineering & Design Projects
- Intro to Unity Game Engine & Programming
- 3D Terrain Exploration
- Creative Makeovers: Refinish & Redesign