It’s already time to think about next year! Whether you are at CHS, Buford, or Walker Upper Elementary, school counselors are beginning to meet with students and families about course offerings for 2020-21.
Want to learn more about options available next school year? Attend any of the following upcoming events to meet administrators, counselors, teachers, and ask questions:
- Buford Family Curriculum Night, 1/28, 6-7pm
- CHS Curriculum Knight, 2/3, 4:30-7pm (plus info session for Buford families at 6:30-7pm)
- Buford Engineering Expo 2/13, 5:30-7pm
- Walker Rising 5th Grade Parent Night, 4/14, 5:30-7:30pm (dinner, tours, and info session)
- CATEC International Night and Open House, 2/25, 5-7pm
Meanwhile, counselors are checking in with students during the school day. Walker school counselors are visiting all city fourth grade students to introduce themselves and give information about elective options, while Buford counselors are planning to visit Walker sixth graders, and CHS counselors are visiting Buford eighth graders–all to make next year’s transition easier for our students who are changing schools.
Have questions? Ask your teacher, counselor, or principal!