Registering a New Student Who Will Start in August 2018?
Nationwide, InfoSnap is encountering delays and log-in problems. They are working to resolve this. Thanks for your patience.
These forms work for:
- All students who will be in kindergarten in 2018-19 (even if they’re presently in Cville Schools preschool)
- All students who will be in preschool in 2018-19 (even if they’re presently in Cville Schools preschool)
- Students who do not presently attend Cville Schools but will begin attending our schools in August 2018 (even if they attended Cville Schools during a previous school year)
- What about new students starting right away in spring of 2018? Call your school and ask for a link to the correct forms.
- What about current students looking for their back-to-school paperwork? You’ll find those through your PowerSchool parent portal in August.
- Fill out your online forms here. Need instructions? Click here!
- Make an appointment to visit your school with proof of residency and other documents (see list here).
- Find answers to other questions (including non-resident applications) on our registration page.
We’re excited to meet our new students and their families!
- Información acerca de kindergarten en español
- Para leer esta página en español, indica “Translate” (traducir) en la parte por encima de la página y escoja “Spanish.”
- Enlace a la forma en español para registrarse
- More kindergarten information
Questions about Using InfoSnap (PowerSchool Registration)?
- Call Toll Free 1-866-752-6850 (Monday-Friday 9 A.M. – 6 P.M. Eastern)* (English only) or
- Visit the InfoSnap Help Center (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) (English & español) or
- Submit a support request (English & español)