This page contains information about:
- Summer Academy (for students who need to repeat course) and
- Summer School (for students wish to enroll in classes like PE/Health.)
If your Charlottesville High School student has received a final grade of “F” in:
- Econ/Personal Finance,
- English (9-12),
- Health & PE (9 and 10),
- VA/US History and
- World Geography
… then please complete the form at this link to register for Summer Academy. See details, below.
More Summer Academy Information:
Location: Charlottesville High School, entrance at the Garden Door across from the baseball field.
Dates: June 22 – July 28, Monday – Thursday
Class Hours: 7:45am – 1:15pm
Holidays: Monday, July 4; no school
Courses: Biology, Econ/Personal Finance, English (9-12), Government, Health & PE (9 and 10), VA/US History and World Geography.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and transportation (for in-district address) will be provided.
Registration is open for CHS Summer School courses of Health, PE, and Econ/Personal Finance.
- Summer School Dates: June 22 – July 28
- School Day Hours: 7:45am-1:15pm
- Closed July 3rd in observance of Independence Day
- No in person or online class on Fridays
Once you complete registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to MySchoolBucks where you can make your payment.
Looking for More?
You can find other summer opportunities for students of all ages here.