Virtual Virginia Online Education
Due to the very low interest in online learning for the 2022-23 school year, those Charlottesville City Schools students who were interested and eligible for online learning were enrolled in the state’s Virtual Virginia program. Fall 2022 enrollment is closed.
Virtual Learning at Charlottesville High School
Students may choose to take an online course as part of their regular course load or in addition to a traditional seven-period day as well as during summer school. These courses are available anytime, so students are able to complete coursework before, during, or after the regular school day.
- There are limited virtual offerings at CHS in areas such as Health/PE and Economics and Personal Finance. Note: space may be limited, or if there is insufficient demand, the course may not be offered.
- Students were also be able to enroll in classes offered through Virtual Virginia, which has closed to additional registrations.
To explore virtual classes at CHS , please contact your CHS counselor as soon as possible!
TO LEARN MORE:
- Speak with your CHS counselor
- See a complete list of CCS virtual course options in the Program of Study
- Additional questions? Contact:
- Jessica Brantley, Health/PE Virtual, email@example.com