CLASS Hours and Scheduling
- Monday through Friday from 2:30 to 5:30 pm on normal school days
Walker Upper Elementary School:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. (when students are allowed to go to their classrooms)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:15 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 4:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (beginning after the EDGE Program ends)
- The CLASS program will be open on afternoons EDGE is not in session.
- At Walker, there is a 15-minute grace period at the end of the day for Walker parents with a child in another CLASS program.
When School is Closed:
When school is closed for staff workdays, winter break, or spring break, many parents still must work. On those days, CLASS and/or Charlottesville Parks and Recreation provide experiential learning programs from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm See schedule, below, for the dates this year when CLASS has a full-day program.
The Charlottesville Parks and Rec offers summer camps. Click here for information.
2019–2020 CLASS Program Calendar
The CLASS program will offer full-day events on the following teacher workdays:
- November 4
- November 5
- January 21
- March 3
CLASS is closed all other professional learning and teacher work days. See Charlottesville Park and Recreation for their programs.
For General Program Questions:
CLASS Program Office, Venable Annex
416 13th Street NW
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434-245-2501 or email@example.com.