CLASS Hours and Scheduling
- Monday through Friday from 2:30 to 5:30 pm on normal school days
Walker Upper Elementary School:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 8:30 am (when students are allowed to go to their classrooms)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:15 to 5:30 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (beginning after the EDGE Program ends) from 4:15 to 5:30 pm
- At Walker, there is a 15-minute grace period at the end of the day for Walker parents with a child in another CLASS program.
When School is Closed:
When school is closed for staff workdays, winter break, or spring break, many parents still must work. On those days, CLASS and/or Charlottesville Parks and Recreation provide experiential learning programs from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm See schedule, below, for the dates this year when CLASS has a full-day program.
The Charlottesville Parks and Rec offers summer camps. Click here for information.
2019–2020 CLASS Program Calendar
- November 4: Teacher Workday (CLASS open for full day program)
- November 5: Teacher Workday (CLASS open for full day program)
- January 21: Teacher Workday (CLASS open for full day program)
- March 3: Teacher Workday (CLASS open for full day program)
CLASS is closed all other professional learning and teacher work days. See Charlottesville Park and Recreation for their programs.
For General Program Questions:
CLASS Program Office, Venable Annex
416 13th Street NW
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434-245-2501 or email@example.com.