Wednesday, February 1, 2023: Closed Session.
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5 p.m. the Charlottesville City School Board will convene in Closed Session for the purpose of discussing student disciplinary matters. The meeting will be held in the Division Administration Office Conference Room located at 1562 Dairy Road, Charlottesville, VA.
A copy of the meeting agenda can be found on the Board‘s Electronic School Board site.
How can the public participate in a Virtual School Board Meeting?
- Address the Board on any issue involving the school division by emailing schoolboard@
- Livestream (view only) on Facebook.
- Livestream (with live comment) by joining the meeting via our Zoom webinar.
- This option is required if you wish to address the Board during opportunities on the agenda (comments from members of the community).
- *Register in advance via Zoom (see link in meeting information above)
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- The webinar confirmation will include dial-in telephone numbers for those who wish to participate via phone.