Facts, Data, Basics
Budget and Finance Department Overview
The Budget and Finance Department serves the school division by maintaining efficient, easy to use processes that allow staff, students, parents, and decision makers to obtain the information necessary to accomplish their goals. From budgeting to bill paying, risk management to record keeping, every activity that takes place in the school division depends on these processes to run smoothly. For the 2019 fiscal year, the school system served approximately 4337 students in grades K-12, employs nearly 1,000 people, operates 13 facilities, and has a budget of $84 million dollars.
For assistance with invoices, email CCSInvoices@charlottesvilleschools.org.
- FY21 Budget Schedules
- FY20-21 Budget Development Calendar
- FY21 School Board Budget Adoption Presentation, February 20, 2020
- FY20-21 Budget Development Presentation for PTOs, January 2020
- FY19-20 Budget
- FY18-19 Budget
- FY17-18 Budget
- FY16-17 Budget
- FY15-16 Budget
- City of Charlottesville Audited Financial Reports
- Click here for more on budget development.