Facts, Data, Basics
Budget and Finance Department Overview
The Budget and Finance Department serves the school division by maintaining efficient, easy to use processes that allow staff, students, parents, and decision makers to obtain the information necessary to accomplish their goals. From budgeting to bill paying, risk management to record keeping, every activity that takes place in the school division depends on these processes to run smoothly. For the 2017-18 fiscal year, the school system serves approximately 4,300 students in grades PK-12, employs nearly 1,000 people, operates 13 facilities, and has a budget of $78.5 million dollars.
For assistance with invoices, email CCSInvoices@charlottesvilleschools.org.
Three upcoming opportunities for the community to learn more and share your thoughts are:
- Monday, January 8 at 5:30 pm, Clark
- Wednesday, January 10 at 6 pm, Buford
- Thursday, January 11 at 6 pm, CHS
- FY 2018-19 PTO Outreach Sessions, January 2018
- FY 2019 Budget Development Work Session Presentation
- FY 2018-2019 Budget Development Calendar
- FY17-18 Budget
- FY16-17 Budget
- FY15-16 Budget
- City of Charlottesville Audited Financial Reports