Nutrition Services at Charlottesville City Schools
An Award-Winning Commitment to Fresh, Local, and Healthy Meals
To learn more, visit our new school nutrition web site.
- Carlton Jones, Nutrition Administrator, 434-245-2830, JonesC1@charlottesvilleschools.org
- Sandra Vazquez, Nutrition Coordinator, 434-245-2808, VazqueS1@charlottesvilleschools.org
On the web site, you will find:
- Information about Free and Reduced Meals (including the school-wide free meal program at Clark, Jackson-Via, and Johnson Elementary Schools)
- Menus for School Lunch, Breakfast, and Snacks
- Salad Sensations Order Form
- Prepayment and Balance Checks through My Payments Plus (NEW — if you had a My School Bucks account, you’ll need to create a new account with My Payments Plus. Any previous balance should carry forward.)
- To find the student ID number to create My Payments Plus account, log into PowerSchool and click on the Grades and Attendance tab.
- Staff Contact Information
- Nutrition tips, and more!