Nutrition Services at Charlottesville City Schools
An Award-Winning Commitment to Fresh, Local, and Healthy Meals
Charlottesville City Schools strives to serve fresh, local, healthy, and tasty meals to our students, supplying breakfast and lunch as well as a snack for our after-school programs.
To learn more and see menus, visit our new school nutrition web site.
Our policy about school meals and snacks (JHCH) establishes that students with an unpaid balance will be allowed to make lunch choices from the posted
- Carlton Jones, Nutrition Administrator, 434-245-2830, JonesC1@charlottesvilleschools.org
- Sandra Vazquez, Nutrition Coordinator, 434-245-2808, VazqueS1@charlottesvilleschools.org
On the web site, you will find:
- Information about Free and Reduced Meals (including the school-wide free meal program at Clark, Jackson-Via, and Johnson Elementary Schools)
- Menus for School Lunch, Breakfast, and Snacks
- Salad Sensations Order Form
- Prepayment and Balance Checks through My Payments Plus (balance checks are free, but payments will incur a fee of approximately 4 percent).
- To find the student ID number to create My Payments Plus account, log into PowerSchool and click on the Grades and Attendance tab.
- Staff Contact Information
- Nutrition tips, and more!