We’ll be seeking broad community input:
- Students, parents, staff, administrators, and community members are invited to participate!
- We’ll have school-based and interest-based small groups for discussion throughout January (see schedule, below). If you’re interested in participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want a glimpse of what changes might be coming here and across the nation? See the video links, below!
- We’re hosting community-wide listening session on CHS on Wednesday, January 25 at 7pm — anyone can come!
Schedule of Listening Sessions (dates added as they are scheduled):
|Venable (RSVP to principal)||Thursday, 1/12||5:30pm|
|Greenbrier (RSVP to principal)||Tuesday, 1/17||6pm|
|Johnson||Thursday, 1/19||6:30pm (PTO at 6)|
|Community-Wide Meeting at CHS||Wednesday, 1/25||7pm|
|Jackson-Via (RSVP to principal)||Thursday, 1/26||6pm|
|Buford (part of Parent University)||Thursday, 1/26||6:30pm|
|CHS (RSVP to principal)||Monday, 1/30||6pm|
Related Documents and Resources:
- A brief video (2:04) presenting Virginia’s new “Profile of a Virginia Graduate”
- A video (6:29) introducing AltSchool, one of many educational models being piloted across the country
- CCS Strategic Plan 2011-2017
- Proposed Strategic Plan Development Process, 2016-17
For More Information:
Jeff Faust, email@example.com
Beth Cheuk, firstname.lastname@example.org