Where we are now:
- We’ll host a community-wide update on Thursday, May 11, at 5:30pm at the CHS Sigma Lab. Join us!
- We’ve held more than 40 meetings of students, parents, staff, community members, and groups focusing on specific topics.
- We received a strong response to our online survey.
- We’ve attended a number of community events to hear a variety of voices.
- We’ve reviewed a draft with our School Board (4/20) and will continue to work with feedback groups and the Board in the weeks to come. Interested in participating? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curious about what we’ve been hearing so far?
- Read our January Highlights and News for examples of early themes and ideas
- Read “City Schools Eye ‘Transformational’ Strategic Plan” from the 4/23/17 Daily Progress.
Related Documents and Resources:
- A brief video (2:04) presenting Virginia’s new “Profile of a Virginia Graduate”
- CCS Strategic Plan 2011-2017
- Proposed Strategic Plan Development Process, 2016-17