Follow the steps below to change your network password — the password you use to log on to a computer.
Windows XP systems (Novell Client)
- Simultaneously press the Ctrl-Alt-Del keys
- Click the Change Password button.
- Type your old (initial) password and press Tab.
- Type your new password and press Tab.
- Type your new password again and click OK.
- You should receive a message that states your password was successfully changed, click OK and you are finished.
Mac OS X systems (MacAdministrator Client)
Mac passwords should be between 5 and 8 characters long.
- Log in using your current password
- Once the OS X desktop loads, click on the Key icon in the upper right section of the OS X menu bar, and select “Change Password”
- Complete the dialog with your current & new passwords as prompted
- Click OK