Back to School 2023
We’re ready to welcome you back on Wednesday, August 23!
This page is designed to help you have a great start to the year:
- Re-Registration (Back-to-School Forms)
- School Supply Lists and Sign-Ups for Free School Supplies
- Teacher Assignments/Student Schedules
- Open Houses (or Meet and Greets)
- Transportation/Walk to School Updates
- New communication tool, ParentSquare
- Calendar (School Holidays, etc.)
Scroll down to learn more. Need information about something else? Call your school or let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each fall, each returning student must be re-registered to update telephone numbers, give annual permissions, and submit any transportation requests. (If your student is new or started after April 2023, you do not need to re-register.)
This year, re-registration is through a new system, School Mint. Here are the steps to follow:
- Get your Student’s ID in one of the following ways:
- Go to https://ccs.schoolmint.com/login
- Follow these instructions for getting started. (Instructions in Spanish).
- Problem with entering your address? For question #2, please use the blue teardrop to auto-complete the address.
If you need any help re-registering, please call your school.
Want to register a new student? Find new student registration information here.