- Family Resources
- Health Services
- Psychological Services
- Social Work Services
- Speech/Language Services
- Special Education
Special Education Resources for Families
- Family Resources Sheet from the Cville Schools Special Education Advisory Committee
- LOCAL EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS: Join the mailing list to receive updates and news about events serving our special education community. Print and complete this form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STATE WEB SITE: “Virginia Family Special Education Connection” offers comprehensive information on special education issues, practices, and services to families who have children with disabilities in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- PREP/IVY CREEK NEWSLETTERS: The Piedmont Regional Education Program publishes a monthly newsletter with announcements and information for Charlottesville’s special education community.
- CA RESOURCE DIRECTORY AND TOOLS: The Richmond-based non-profit CA has a directory of resources for people with autism and developmental disabilities.
- CVILLE SCHOOLS SPECIAL EDUCATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE: Consider joining the committee or attending a meeting to learn more about what resources and programs are in place in our schools.
Have suggestions for this list? Questions you need answered? Please contact your teacher, or principal. You may also reach Katrina Lee, Supervisor of Special Education, at (434) 245-2405 or email@example.com.