On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. the Charlottesville City School Board will hold a regular meeting in the Booker T. Reaves Media Center at CHS and via Zoom (for public viewing) in accordance with the Code of Virginia § 2.2-3707. The meeting agenda can be found on the Board’s Electronic School Board website. Supporting documents will be added as they become available.
If you wish to attend in person masks will be required as recommended by the CDC in all K-12 buildings.
- Address the Board on any issue involving the school division by emailing schoolboard@
- Livestream (view only) on Facebook.
- Livestream (with live comment) by joining the meeting via our Zoom webinar.
- This option is required if you wish to address the Board during opportunities on the agenda (comments from members of the community).
- Register in advance for this Zoom webinar: https://
charlottesvilleschools.zoom. us/webinar/register/WN_zU0BL_ xDTzmngaL4Mc6ogA
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- The webinar confirmation will include dial-in telephone numbers for those who wish to participate via phone.