Use these instructions and links to add either school holidays/division-wide events and/or school-specific calendars to your calendar. (Note: to avoid duplication, school-specific calendars do NOT contain holidays and other division-wide events. You’ll need to add both.)
Instructions for adding calendar events to your calendar
Add Using the “+ Google Calendar” button:
- While logged into your personal Google account, click on the “+ Google Calendar” button on the lower right corner of the above calendar.
- Select the calendars you would like to add. Note: you will need Charlottesville City Schools Official Division-Wide calendar as well as your student’s school calendar to see division-wide holidays and events as well as events specific to your school.
Add using ICAL link:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select “Add by URL.”
- Copy (see below) and paste the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address needs to be an ICAL link.
- Click “Add Calendar.” The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
ICAL Links to CCS Calendars:
(if unable to see full link, click calendar name to go to the calendar or double click on url, control/command C, then control/command V to paste link)
CCS Academic Calendar (First Day of School, School Holidays, etc.)
CCS Division Meetings and Multi-School Events
Charlottesville High School Calendar
Buford Middle School Calendar
Walker Upper Elementary School Calendar
Burnley-Moran Elementary School Calendar
Clark Elementary School Calendar
Greenbrier Elementary School Calendar
Jackson-Via Elementary School Calendar
Johnson Elementary School Calendar
Venable Elementary School Calendar